Hellard Hill
Friday, March 21, 2008
Easter's on its Way!
Naomi's preschool had their Easter celebration on Thursday. She had a great time in the "parade" and seeing the Easter bunny. Then all the 3's classes hunted eggs in the sanctuary! They had a good time!
Happy Easter! And remember, "HE IS RISEN"!!
1 comment:
Cindy L
said...
NOMI! I love that dress! It reminds me of a sun dress that I used to have.
March 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
LAMB KNOLL
Well Done Good and Faithful Suburban
11 years ago
Sharon Thompson
You Are God Alone
17 years ago
The Kings
Abbie's Bows N Things
Blog Archive
November
(1)
August
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(1)
September
(5)
July
(3)
June
(3)
May
(3)
April
(4)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(3)
December
(5)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(4)
August
(2)
July
(1)
June
(2)
May
(4)
April
(2)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(4)
November
(1)
1 comment:
NOMI! I love that dress! It reminds me of a sun dress that I used to have.
Post a Comment