October is shaping up to be a very busy month for us here at the Hellard household. We have been to the zoo with Becky and Kenny (Jake's co-worker) and today we visited the Lazy 5 Ranch again with the kids from church. A beach trip is planned soon, and who knows, we might even go trick or treating!
We have lost paci again-as it took a very bad dive into the potty the other night. Naomi has done well without it. She has asked for it a few times, but seems to be getting along well without it. She is growing way too fast!
I thought I would share some pictures from the zoo and the Lazy 5. The small giraffe by the stone wall was born in July. We went to the Lazy 5 then for Naomi's birthday party. I hope you enjoy these!
No comments:
Post a Comment