Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW DAYS!




Naomi has really enjoyed the past two days with about five inches of snow on the ground. It is her first experience sledding! And she has made three snowmen that I know of!!! Her and Daddy Jas have had such a blast. I am such the summer girl! I love to see the snow, but really have no desire to be out there in it. I was like that as a child too.

2 comments:

Cindy L said...

Well it is about time, twins kept asking me everytime I was at the computer, has mimi put picture yet? I even made sure I put a picture of the blue haired snowman for nomi to see. The boys stayed out on their sleds until about 7 last night.

emily said...

Well, I am a bit slow.
My camera is broken so most of the pictures I took are crap. I will try to post more later.
She so much enjoyed being in Grahams W room the other night.