Thursday, April 30, 2009

May....May it be a blessed month...

Well, I am hoping that tomorrow will be a bright sunshiny day. This week hasn't been such a good one with the events in my life. I am scared, worried, and hopeful, tearful, joyful, and scared-oh wait I already said that one. I just have to hope that God has something even better for me in the near future. And I am thankful for the time I have and will spend with Naomi. We spent the afternoon today at Tanglewood with Heather and Sage, and enjoyed it immensely.
I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts over the past 36 hours. I have never lost a job, and believe me, if you haven't it is not a good feeling.
Well I thought blogging a bit might help me get through some of these emotions. I will let you know how that works out for me.
But I know I am in the palm of HIS hand...and no one can pluck me out.

1 comment:

Cindy L said...

Do you remember what happened 18 years ago this month? K lost his contract job 2 weeks before we got married? Which opened the door to the first permanent job he has ever had? I think back on that a lot. I didn't know it then because my faith was not strong enough, but now I realize HE opened that door to a better job.
Stay strong in the Lord, lil' sis. He does have you in the palm of his hand, he loves you, and will take care of you.